Job description / Role
Our client, a government entity based is looking for a Warehouse Manager who will handle the receiving, storage and distribution of all equipment from the warehouse and local distributors to site.
• Handle the receiving, storage and distribution of all equipment from the warehouse and local distributors to site.
• Ensure the equipment is delivered in full and control all associated paperwork, etc.
• Manage the warehouse and staff.
• Responsible for the organization and management of releasing site equipment to the relevant sites for
• installation when required from the warehouse.
• Assist the Logistics Manager as and when required.
• Supply Chain Management qualifications or demonstrated equivalent experience and competency
• Logistics & Warehousing qualifications; Management of Inventory through WMS
• Experience in a similar role within warehouse management; Storage Coordination
• High attention to detail and strong organization skills;
• Computer proficiency in MS Office and WMS such as SAP or similar programme.
• Experience working within a dynamic, fast paced environment;
• Refined communication skills and ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
• Experience with vendor Management;
• Ability to ensure compliance obligations;
• Excellent written and oral communication;
• Able to work to time lines and provide progress reports when needed;
• Able to motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met
• or exceeded;
• Able to produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
• Ensure health and safety, hygiene and security standards in the work environment.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.