Job description / Role
– Overviews the table section cleanliness and set ups before duty starts.
– Assists and guides guests through the menu choice and serves them in a good, proper and hygienic way.
– Liaises with other outlets and departments to ensure smooth running of the outlet.
– Ensures that employees provide a friendly, courteous, professional and fast service to guests at all times and informs management immediately of any discrepancies or complaints.
– Ensures that the log book notes are applied.
– High school/degree.
– 1-2 years of experience in customer service.
– Fluent in English.
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world’s fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry’s most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.