Job description / Role
To support the requirements of Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support related to structures, cabin and Engineering projects. Evaluation of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and other Airworthiness Data.
1. Communication with the manufacturer and other OEM’s for defect analysis and improvements.
2. Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support tasks related to structures, cabin and projects.
3. Detailed review, assessment and recommendation of all issued airworthiness requirements relating to the operated fleet including, Service Bulletins, Component Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and other regulatory and manufacturers publications, including production of work orders for task accomplishment after technical review agreement.
4. Technical review meeting attendance, compilation, evaluation and presentation of reliability issues related to structures and cabin.
5. Production of base maintenance work specs and materials requirement sheet for AD’s, SB’s, repairs and projects.
6. Assisting in the development of the approved maintenance programmes with reference to aircraft manufacturer’s instructions, regulatory requirements and in service experience.
7. Monitoring and evaluation of defects in order to ensure correct troubleshooting and defect clearance.
8. Assisting in the evaluation of processes that improve system reliability in conjunction with the aircraft manufacturers, equipment manufacturers/suppliers (including components), this includes SB’s, CSB’s, AD’s, SL’s and any other supplier documentation.
9. Maintaining a database of information / history relevant to each aircraft and its systems/components that includes modification data, OEM SB’s, SL’s & AD’s; plus notification of embodiment to the manufacturer.
10. Providing assistance with investigations arising from ASR’s, MOR’s & ESR’s.
11. Assisting in the development and implementation of processes and procedures required for the technical operation of the aircraft fleet.
12. Keep and maintain working database of structural defects and repairs (dent and buckle)
– Secondary School Education + (Engineering degree ) or (EASA B1 ) or ( Time served apprenticeship)
– At least 5 years previous experience in similar role essential
Knowledge / Skills
– Knowledge of Airworthiness regulations EASA / FAA / GCAA
– Use of IT systems
– Amos Knowledge an advantage
– Structural repair and Modification Knowledge
– Experience in a Part 21 organization would be an advantage
– Customer Focus
– Team work
– Effective Communication
– Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
– Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai’s agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai’s economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai’s vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.