Menasa & Partners
Job description / Role
An international consultancy is currently looking for a Systems Engineering Manager to join their team on a large rail project in Turkey. The successful applicant will report directly to the Project Manager and will lead the activities to ensure that the Contractor delivers a compliant operational system in the final phase of the project.
– 4 year Engineering degree from a recognised university
– Demonstrable Systems Engineering Management within a Rail environment
– The candidate will be required to produce original documentary evidence of his / her qualifications and work experience
– The candidate shall have a minimum of 10 years Systems Engineering experience
– Fluent and excellent written and spoken English communication skills
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.