Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Job description / Role
• Oversee Design Drawings, material specifications, shop drawings, design concepts and provide necessary recommendations, comments and present ideas to other departments.
• Conducting Technical review of Engineering applications and specifications of the applicable product line in connection with customer requests.
• Review and approve actual project designs, plans and drawings by consultants for projects and assess and endorses all cost and contractual terms and conditions.
• Review materials being used at sites for quality, quantity, price and follow-up on any requirements.
• Finalize design drawings, specifications and BOQ for the preparation of the tender documents.
• Participates in Planning design, technical review and implementation for new network infrastructure hardware and network operating systems for voice and data communication networks, Access control systems, Public Address systems, CCTV, FA, etc.
• Ensure that all drawings and documents issued by the department are clear, feasible, and executable.
• Provides technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
• Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
• Implement the project schedule and monitor progress of the projects for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project.
• The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
Don’t Miss: Senior Project Architect Job in Macau
• Bachelor Degree in any Engineering/Low current field or equivalent.
• Licensed by a recognized government body to practice as a professional Engineer.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience of which a minimum of 5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a government sector
• Good Knowledge in CAD, MS Project, MS Office.
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.