Dear reader ,
We at HCL is hiring a Solution Architect for our Office in US. This open position is only applicable for people who have a Valid permit to work in USA (for example H1, Citizen or Green card holder)
If you have a valid US work authorization and interested in new opportunities , please go through the details below and Feel free to connect with me for further discussion.
1. Define solutions using best business practices utilizing the Apriso Software suite of products, including requirements gathering, scope definition, solution architecture, gap identification and gap resolution
2. To define solution architecture based on business requirements and established standards in line with the defined future state enterprise IT landscape.
3. Creation of solution and architectural views (logical| conceptual| development| execution| infrastructure & operations architecture)
4. To assess the domain IT landscape assessment and Application portfolio optimization for gap analysis
5. To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with technical\configuration lead
6. To manage Non Functional Requirement adaption for the solution
7. To study and define system requirements addressing stakeholder| portfolio concerns
8. Strong communication skills for interfacing with the broader PLM team, vendors, partners, customers and the IT community are required.
9. Define integrations, customizations and configurations to achieve business objectives and increase operational efficiencies
10. Scope each project, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria with measurable business value
11. Establish best practices to promote leveraging of common solutions and unified data sources across project teams
12. Participate in critical problem solving and advanced troubleshooting
13. Guide and approve the design of the overall software architecture.
14. Ensure adherence to architectural and technical standards.
15. Ensure software quality, effectiveness, performance, and reliability.
16. Design or approve exceptions to the current software architecture, based on cost/benefit balance and assessed risk
17. Deployment & Documentation tasks
18. On time and defect free delivery
Don’t Miss: Senior .Net Developer Job in USA
Mandatory Skills: (If any)
1. Experience with Apriso MES/MOM technology in the solution architecture space
2. Overall MES experience, out of which candidate should have experience with DELMIA Apriso 2016 or 2017 / Apriso FlexNet 9.7, 9.6, 9.5 MES product
3. Development and Architect skills in the use of Dassault/Apriso#s #Process Builder# (PB) and #Global Process Manager# (GPM) version 2017
4. Experience in managing full end to end MES implementation using Apriso
5. Very Good in defining the DELMIA Apriso Security in order to effectively secure all instances of DELMIA Apriso with respect to companys security policy
6. Good Knowledge of Apriso Flexnet product, Process Builder, Global Process Manager, Machine Integrator and Business Integrator
7. Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution System), MO (Manufacturing Operations) concepts/ systems & Plant Automation Controls
8. Experience in developing screens on Process Builder
9. Experience in using other Apriso tools like GPM, Schema Builder, Localization Manager, Performance Analyzer
10. Knowledge of standard Apriso FlexNet modules like Production, Warehousing and Monitoring
11. Experience in PL/SQL programming
12. Knowledge of MES Design, Development, Testing, Support & Implementation process
13. Manufacturing Domain Expertise
14. Experience or Knowledge in development of custom controls or business component DLLs, user interface using Apriso screen framework process
15. Experience in Apriso portal for master data configurations
16. Very good understanding of Apriso FlexNet data/object model, business components libraries
18. Knowledge in Crystal Reports/ Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services for reporting
19. Knowledge in setting up Plant MPI for reports/dashboards
20. Experience in fixing Apriso performance issues
Email address:- Sreenath (dot) Vijayan (at) HCL(dot)com
(terms dot & at is mentioned in the above email id as the system does not allow to write an email id)
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
HCL Technologies (HCL) is a leading global IT services company that helps global enterprises reÃ¢â‚¬”imagine and transform their businesses through Digital technology transformation. HCL operates out of 32 countries and has consolidated revenues of US$ 6.7 billion, for 12 months ended 31st December, 2016. HCL focuses on providing an integrated portfolio of services underlined by its Mode 1Ã¢â‚¬”2Ã¢â‚¬”3 growth strategy. Mode 1 encompasses the core services in the areas of Applications, Infrastructure, BPO and Engineering & R&D services, leveraging DRYiCETM Autonomics to transform clients’ business and IT landscape, making them ‘lean’ and ‘agile’. Mode 2 focuses on experienceÃ¢â‚¬”centric and outcomeÃ¢â‚¬”oriented services such as Digital and Analytics Services (BEYONDigitalTM), IoT WoRKSTM, Cloud and Security, utilizing DRYiCETM Orchestration to drive business outcomes and enable enterprise digitalization. Mode 3 strategy is ecosystemÃ¢â‚¬” driven, creating innovative IPÃ¢â‚¬”partnerships to build products and platforms business.
HCL leverages its global network of integrated co-innovation labs, and global delivery capabilities to provide holistic multiÃ¢â‚¬”service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Media, Publishing, Entertainment, Retail CPG, Life Sciences Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities, Travel, Transportation & Logistics and Government. With 111,092 professionals from diverse nationalities, HCL focuses on creating real value for customers by taking ‘Relationships Beyond the Contract’. For more information, please visit www.hcltech.com