Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
My client is a world renown design studio, with a long-standing reputation of delivering high-tech and original interior designs in the Hotel sector. Their success has come for a strong understanding of the field along with a status for providing perfect products that delight all their clients.
With a vision to expand and grow into global markets and with exciting projects coming their way they are immediately requiring a Senior Interior Designer to join their existing team and work on a 250 key hotel project.
– Attend coordination meetings with regards to all design matters.
– Develop concept designs based on client brief and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
– Knowledge of AUTOCAD is essential and ideally a working knowledge of Sketch-up.
– Research, plan, design, and lead project teams to develop design solutions for interior projects.
– Ensure that the clients design is being delivered by the contractor and deal with onsite interior design snags that occur
– Address adjustments desired by the client.
– Liaise with supervisor with regards to management and performance of junior designer.
– Assist with planning the project and junior designer work flow.
– Monitor train and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing.
– Deal with any desecrations related to Interior Design issues on site of Hotel.
Don’t Miss: Public Relation Officer Best Job in Dubai, UAE
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Interior Design or equivalent.
– 8 years + Interior Design experience
– Natural Front-runner
– Experience in 250 key Hotel projects is a plus
– Strong communicator
– Good experience of Middle East building codes with a middle east experience a plus but not a necessity.
– Ability to prioritise and simultaneously service multiple tasks.
– Strong concept design aptitude
If you are attracted to working for a successful and growing brand with a chance to progress or just wish to discuss further the role in question, please click the APPLY button. Due to the volume of candidates, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers – giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.