Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in the heart of Dubai City. Our environment is mission-driven and we are obsessed with solving problems associated with the recruitment process. Nothing drives our team more than helping one another solve challenges. We recognize that in order to go far, we must go together.
The sales team is in charge of bringing new revenue to the company. Yes, we may make it rain, but we do it in a classy, sitting back kind of way – not like that guy who peals out in a Ferrari (then crashes it) way. We do not focus on current clients (that’s our Customer Success team), rather, we speak with prospective clients to learn which ones may find value in partnering with us and leveraging our technology.
We are looking for Arabic speaking person that aspires to grow within SocialDice, and more broadly, knows where they want their career to head. This position is a senior-level, hands on sales role that is responsible for full sales closing cycles – taking leads generated by our Business Development and Marketing teams from 1st conversation through contract execution – with Sr. Sales Leaders working alongside you and guiding you.
• Telling and shaping the company story, helping us launch our new platform and company mission
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Creatively thinking about how we improve our own sales process including new ways to articulate tangible value to clients
• Working towards and exceeding your sales targets that relate to business leads and opportunities generated
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, recruitment and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Acting and thinking like a market expert (not a product pusher)
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Don’t Miss: Marketing Manager Job in Dubai
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Arabic language is a must
• Previous business to business sales experience.
• Previous employment experience in Business Development or Account Management or Sales in UAE
• Great attention to detail.
• You are data driven and know your pipeline and conversion metrics
• Excellent communication skills & presents ideas effectively.
• You’re not afraid to make mistakes, but you better not make them twice
• Initiative – You’re eager to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Effective time management skills & well organized.
• Must love working startups and making difference.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Have access to a vehicle. Travel to visit companies, on-site marketing and promotional events could be a role requirement.
• Experience selling to HR is a plus
• SaaS background
Years of experience
• This job requires from 4 to 8 years of experience.
About the Company
The current recruitment process for MENA SMEs is very time consuming, inefficient and hectic. The current solutions fits the enterprises rather than SMEs leaving this segment unserved. As recruiting agencies are very expensive, job sites only good for sourcing, and current applicant tracking system are tailored to big enterprises from features and price. Reaching out to max talent needs multiple accounts, payments, and tools from different job sites where you need to aggregate the CVs manually in your folders and manage the rest of the process using emails and excel sheets.
SocialDice offers an innovative digital hiring solution making hiring easy, smart and fun. Employers can advertise their job to several job sites via few clicks and they will manage all candidates from all job sites via our candidates’ dashboard. They will drill down to top 10-15 candidates directly via our Artificial Intelligence technology that leverage machine learning & semantic algorithms, collaborate effectively via our social timeline, communicate with candidates via our features and manage the stages of the process.