- Location:Manchester, Lancashire
- Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time Email Job
Your role will cover the full digital mix and, whilst the team has channel specialists, you’ll be able to take a wide ranging overview to ensure that campaigns are effective and engaging. Day to day, you’ll be involved with:-
– Managing content across all digital channels
– Driving the social media strategy, from planning through to implementation and analysis
– Digital campaign planning
– Working with agencies and channel specialists to ensure campaigns are fit for purpose across digital acquisition and retention
– Post campaign analysis
– Ensuring that the online strategy integrates effectively with the offline
– Strong focus on all things commercial – you’ll be responsible for ROI
The ideal candidate will live and breathe all things digital, with great communication skills and a desire to be best in class. You’ll come from a broad digital background and will ideally have worked in digital for a retail brand.
- online marketing, marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, content marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.