Job description / Role
Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
• Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building subcontractors to integrate their elements in the master plans.
• Administers preparation of shop drawings and conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
• Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents.
• Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
• Researches maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
• Reviews Subcontractor s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
• Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
• Analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
• Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural designs.
• Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
QAR 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Don’t Miss: Software Developer Job in Dubai
**Minimum 12 years experience**
• Revit knowledge is a MUST.
• Registered with Qatar Authorities to practice architecture (MMUPD) is a MUST
• Contracting experience is a MUST.
Call me ASAP 00974 6611 2086 – email@example.com.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.