Job description / Role
• Month-end close support to Accounting Services Providers in 8 countries in MEA & CIS region and to internal Finance Shared Service Centers in Europe
• Timely and accurate reporting of monthly results by ensuring correct cost centre and GL account postings in Accounting Providers’ ERPs and reconciliation with ERP
• Monthly Revenue and Opex review, and budget vs actuals analysis support to FP&A team
• Monthly BS and P&L review support to Regional Controller
• Vendor Payments support to local teams and accounting service providers in 8 countries
• New procure to pay (P2P) policy implementation support by providing training and explaining the process to local teams and accounting providers to ensure compliance
• Month-end accruals process training and implementation support to local teams and accounting providers
• Corporate credit card transactions review and reconciliation with accounting providers posting
• Intercompany cross charges review and coordination with Intercompany team and Accounting Providers
• Coordination with external auditors and ensuring timely completion of external audits and statutory filings for the region i.e. Financial Statements, VAT and Tax returns
• Provide accounting advice and guidance to country finance teams, particularly in complex accounting areas e.g. revenue recognition, US GAAP
• Provide support to Regional Controller in managing on-going projects e.g. ERP implementation, Legal entity integration, VAT implementation, streamlining of accounting processes and controls etc.
Don’t Miss: HR Business Partner Job in UAE
Education and Qualifications:
–University degree in finance/economics
–Professional qualification (ACCA, CA, CPA or equivalent)
–Good understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and SOX is essential
• Experience: Requirements: Minimum 5 years of experience
• Previous “Big 4” Accounting/ consulting experience
• Field of expertise: Accounting, Audit, Controlling, Reporting, internal/external control
• Excellent Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Working JD Edwards, SAP or another ERP system and Hyperion HFM
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company and is looking for an accounting expert with strong interpersonal skills, effective communicator, a self-starter with good understanding of internal control, accounting principles and IFRS/ US GAAP or SOX.
If you have all the right qualifications mentioned in the job description, please share your CV to my email address.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the role.
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.