NSI & Bluefin Talent
Location: Manama, Bahrain
Job description / Role
A leading retail bank is looking for Security Engineers to join their team. This will be a 1 year contract initially and will be based in Bahrain. The ideal candidate should be available to join within 2 – 3 weeks as this is an urgent position for them.
– Maintain an awareness of emerging threats and the evolving threat landscape.
– Maintain the necessary skills to protect the bank from current and emerging threats.
– Understand and manage the human factor in security.
– Maintain a solid understanding of Control frameworks including but not limited to CIS 20 Critical Controls, PCI DSS, ISO and COBIT.
– Participate in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
– Participate in identifying and defining system security requirements.
Manage technical security controls including, but not limited to:
– SIEM (Splunk)
– End Point Protection and DLP (McAfee)
– Vulnerability Management (Tenable Security Center)
– Proxy (Websense, BlueCoat)
– Firewall / IPS / Review work and configurations (Fortinet)
– WAF Policies and reviews (F5)
– FireEye (EPT, NX, Helix)
– 2FA (Vasco)
– Perform periodic security reviews of networks, infrastructure and applications.
– Prepare required change management documentation of all critical information, process ownership / authority rights, and decision-making matrix.
– Periodic (weekly/monthly) management reports.
– Other technical and security related tasks within the engineering team to support the sections tasks and activities.
– Assist in delivering Information Security projects
– Accuracy in security management of assigned systems
– Accuracy of Access control and security system controls
– Compliance to information security policies, Adherence to security documentation
– Consistency of security audits
– Timely resolution of security incidences
– Timely review of systems / software
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Bahrain Like as Operations Manager
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology or a related discipline. Technical Expertise with business understanding of the subject matter.
– CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, Security+, Product Specific Certificates
– 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in a security analyst/technical security role, preferably in a Bank.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.