- Location: New York, USA
- Salary: USD$130,000 – USD$200,000 per annum, negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time Email Job
The firm are looking for a strong technologist to work in their software engineering team in New York, developing distributed ledger technology that will be used by major global exchanges for post-trade settlement and services.
The company was set up to take advantage of the innovations within distributed ledger technology and specifically to apply those to the financial world. It is now one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups in the world and has developed a global presence with offices in America, Europe and Asia. They have received substantial funding from a conglomeration of the biggest names in banking and finance, with the aim of establishing themselves as the leading player in the space.
The role would primarily focus on post trade financial services as part of a global engineering team as well as the Product and Business Development teams.
There are currently several openings for developers to work using Scala & Java with a little Haskell, as well as Typescript for the front-end. The firm is open to candidates at all levels of experience.
The ideal candidate
- Is a strong coder. The firm are open to seeing candidates from different technology backgrounds provided they have the ability to pick up new languages.
- Has an interest in functional programming
- Has a knowledge of functional and non-functional testing frameworks (TDD, BDD, SBE)
- Is a strong communicator who enjoys collaboration
- Has a Bachelors degree minimum
This company offers the chance to join at a time of rapid innovation and to help to define a new industry sector. They have the feel of a tech-start up with a focus on continued learning and development, within an open and collaborative environment. They are incredibly well-funded and can offer exceptional compensation packages to candidates, including equity.
Developer, Europe, Haskell, Java, Scala
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.