Location: Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
About the Role:
A global leader in managed cloud services is looking for a Sales Manager in Saudi Arabia to help them grow their market share.
* Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities at senior levels with Enterprise scale clients across Saudi Arabia.
* Own, nurture, and saturate named accounts: both in cloud services consumption, as well as insuring an outstanding client experience delivery.
* Connect and collaborate with cloud partners to ensure the best partnership experience is delivered and commercial opportunities maximized.
* Ideal candidates will have experience selling Cloud Managed Services, Infrastructure, Cloud Hosting, or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with Accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
Don’t Miss: Business Development Manager Job in Dubai
* 7+ Years’ experience of selling managed services (Cloud, Infrastructure ) to enterprise accounts.
* Ideal Candidate will have experience in selling to direct enterprises / Corporates – 4 years minimum and experience in Infrastructure / ERP sales.
* Demonstrably knowledgeable in a number of the following areas – IT Transformation, ITIL/ITSM, Virtualization/ Cloud, SAP (and/or other ERP platforms), Outsourcing/ Managed Services, and Application Development
* Demonstrable experience in working in alliance/Partner / Direct matrix sales environment.
* Demonstrate experience in working with Global based entities (demonstrate selling and working in a multi country organization).
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.