A Leading Transport and Logistics Company in the UAE
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Search the labor market and identify potential clients.
• Conduct introductory meetings with corporates in order to secure businesses.
• Maintain strong relationship with clients and ensure high standards of service.
• Maintain healthy business relationship between the team internally, and between the team and the external clients.
• Prepare monthly business reports as assigned by the general manager.
• Conduct interviews and reference checks to ensure candidates fitness according to clients requirements.
• Draft job descriptions, business contracts, and other related forms in coordination with the concerned parties.
• Update the team on the latest market trends and related country laws and ensure zero violation.
• Prepare business proposals, conduct researches, and participate in feasibility studies.
• Follow up with Finance Department to ensure proper records and statements whenever needed.
• Follow up pending payments and maintain high standards of confidentiality.
Don’t Miss: Technical Carbon Specialist Job in Sohar, Oman
• Arabic Speaking and experience minimum of 3 years of experience within Recruitment in UAE is a must
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field
• Available in UAE
• Very Good communication skills in both English & Arabic
• Very Good Microsoft Office Skills
About the Company
A leading transport and logistics company in the UAE.