Job description / Role
We are working closely with our client, a well-established and growing company with manufacturing facilities in North America and Europe to recruit for Sales Analysts (Senior and Junior) to be based in its head office in Dubai, UAE.
• Provide the Sales Department with information and analysis of the results of sales and the impacts that variances from planned performance targets and forecasts.
• Provide the Sales Departments with required, customer facing reports and/or custom designed reports.
• Coordinates and facilitates plans for sales results through improvement initiatives and development of plan standards
• Coordinate annual, quarterly and monthly business plan for the sales organization
• Perform Sales analysis, including tracking and analyzing the monthly performance and preparing forward looking forecasts.
• Report key monthly Manufacturing metrics: Volume; Revenue; Price
• Coordinate development and tracking of improvement initiatives.
• Report Generation for customer facing presentations and specified analysis
• Work timings: Monday to Fri; 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting
• Understanding of cost accounting
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience involving financial analysis
• IT literate
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative working
• Ability to communicate with various levels and functions
• Strong analytical skills
• Agile and dynamic
• Attention to detail
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.