Posted 2 days ago
Job description / Role
– Overview the food preparation/ presentation process, ensuring high quality items and conformity with the set standards and techniques of the brand’s food specifications.
– Ensure the effective implementation of service standards, operational procedures as per the brand set guidelines, in addition to health and safety regulations.
– Review the prepared wastage sheet, sales report, logbook, requisition forms and submit them to the Operations Manager on a daily basis.
– Promote, negotiate and handle catering orders for banquets/receptions and ensure smooth operation of take away orders.
– Review the monthly P&L providing explanation when necessary, as well as planning the monthly and daily sales objectives taking necessary measures to meet them
– Greet customers when needed, guarantee them an excellent dinning experience and handle their complaints appropriately
– Control the end of month inventory, monitor the food cost of the brand’s outlet and review against the operation’s budget
– Recruit, train, motivate and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Hospitality Management
5-6 years of experience in F&B Operations, out of which 3 years in a managerial role
Fluency in English; Arabic is a major plus
Proficiency in MS Office
Competencies Commercial Understanding
Developing and Motivating Others
Driving and Achieving results
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world’s fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry’s most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.