Mumbai: India celebrates its 69th Republic Day on 26 January 2018. As the country is soaked in the national spirit on this day, celebrate the historic day with much fervour and enthusiasm, you too must get ready to flaunt your love for your motherland.
Here’s taking a look at tips for going desi today:
Tips for women:
- Go for a saffron saree and team it up with a green blouse. Go for a light pearl necklace and earrings or pearl studded bangles.
- Wear a white Kurta and team it up with a saffron dupatta and green chudidar.
- Sport tricoloured bindi and tri coloured bangles if you opt for a full white chudidar, kurta and dupatta.
- If you wish to wear a ghagra choli, go for a saffron blouse, white ghagra and green dupatta. Use matching jewellery to compliment your attire.
Tips for men:
- Wear a saffron kurta. Team it up with a white pyjama and green dupatta.
- If you opt for a green kurta, then go for a white pyjama and sport a saffron koti (khadi/cotton sleeveless jacket).
- And if you are the one, who would like to try a dhoti, then go for a saffron Kurta, white dhoti and green koti.
- If you prefer to go for full white kurta and pyjama, then sport a saffron safa (headgear) and a green koti.