The company will set up fixed line fiber net. There are no installation charges but you will have to pay security deposit of Rs. 4500. The deposit is refundable. The are with maximum number of registration will get free preview plan offer from Reliance Jio GigaFiber.
After 90 days, user will have to start paying either by prepaid plan or postpaid plan. The plan will start as low as Rs 500.
How to register for Reliance Jio GigaFiber Broadband.
- Log on to either MyJio app or Jio’s official page and click on the first slide that mentions JioGigaFiber
- On the next page, the user will either let the app/website detect location or manually enter the address
- The next page will ask for the user’s name and mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on submit
- The website/app will display a success message