Avant Healthcare Professionals
Location: United States
Job description / Role
Achieve your American Dream with Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally-educated registered nurses seeking careers in the United States. From the moment you begin your U.S. job search with Avant, you will receive our personalized attention as we prepare you for career success. Our comprehensive NCLEX-RN program will equip you with everything you need to take and pass the NCLEX-RN. We offer Permanent Residency Sponsorship and job placement at one of our client’s U.S. facilities, and are committed to supporting you throughout your entire contract term!
• 1-2 years of current and consistent nursing experience in a tertiary level hospital or large secondary level hospital of no less than 80-100 beds.
• Education must meet US requirements and standard
• BSN is of course preferred but NOT required to apply, consideration given to RN’s with certificate, diploma and Associate nursing programs
• IELTS is not required to apply but in most cases will be required
• NCLEX is not required to apply
• Clinical specialties include but are not limited to:
o Intensive Care
o Telemetry / CCU / Cardiac Care
o General Medical / Surgical
o High Dependency Unit
o Accident & Emergency / ER
o Neuro Intensive Care
o Operating Room / Theaters
o Long-term Acute Care
o Other acute specialties considered
Avant registered nurses have access to a wide range of benefits including:
• For nurses with NCLEX-RN or CGFNS – additional financial bonuses and faster processing!
• Comprehensive NCLEX-RN program and support including text book review, structured week-by-week study program, and online testing and feedback
• Paid U.S. licensure application costs
• Paid flight to the U.S. to commence contract for registered nurses
• Green card sponsorship to include spouse and children under the age of 21 (conditions apply)
• Paid green card fees for RN on contract
• Comprehensive mandatory, paid Clinical Transition Program on arrival in the U.S.
• Competitive salary and benefits package to include:
o Medical and dental insurance
o Life and worker’s compensation insurance
o Continuing education reimbursement program of up to $500 per year
o 401(k) Retirement Plan (*conditions apply)
o Two weeks leave per year on assignment
o Credit card assistance program
o Auto purchase program; down payment
o AAA (auto roadside assistance program)
• Supportive employers who understand the needs of international healthcare professionals
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Dubai For Interior Architect / Design Manager
Avant Healthcare Professionals is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.
About the Company
Founded in 2003 and based in Orlando, Florida, Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier staffing specialist for internationally-educated nursing and allied health professionals including physical and occupational therapists.
Avant’s unique approach to assisting clients overcome their staffing challenges has given Avant the highest retention rate in the industry with more than 75% of Avant’s healthcare professionals choosing to join their client’s team after their initial placement agreement. Avant’s expertise in staffing highly committed, experienced healthcare professionals enables clients to improve the continuity of their care, fill hard-to-find specialties (ICU, L&D, OR, ER, etc.), and increase patient satisfaction, revenue, and HCAHPS scores. Avant’s 60-day no-fee cancellation policy gives clients the freedom to try their program risk free.
Avant Healthcare Professionals is a Joint Commission accredited staffing agency and founding member of the American Association of International Healthcare Recruitment (AAIHR).