Location: East London , London
Salary:£7.94 per hour Contract
Job Type: full-time or part-time Email Job
Receptionist – Bank
Coopers Court, London, E3
£7.94 per hour
Hours as and when required
Why work for us?
Extra care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join our friendly team and provide an outstanding reception service.
The role of Receptionist will include:
- Greeting visitors on their arrival
- Answering the telephone and responding to any queries
- Administrative duties including maintaining company records
- Ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered
Skills and experiences:
- Experience working in a customer service/administrative role is desired
- Excellent communication skills, including clear written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Organization and time keeping skills
- Experience in resolving problems and complaints
Don’t Miss: Best Job Opportunity in UK for the Post of Chef
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of on line discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the full job profile please click here
Closing Date: 30 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.