Ernst & Young
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Job description / Role
This role is responsible for meeting and greeting both external and internal visitors to the office in addition to handling all incoming calls with courtesy and professionalism in accordance with the Reception and Switchboard Guidelines Manual. This role also handles all meeting room bookings and reservations efficiently and promptly.
Main Role and Responsibilities
• Appropriate business attire and professional image/appearance; well groomed, neatly done hair and make-up
• Meet and greet visitors and clients in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner
• Convey visitor arrival promptly to the appropriate individual and meet or escort the visitor to the meeting room, extending offer to refreshments, tea/coffee etc.
• Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are clean and in order throughout the day and ready for the next meeting
• Provide visitor badges to guests/clients, when required
Don’t Miss: Distribution Marketing Job in Doha,Qatar
• Answer all incoming internal/external calls promptly and in a professional and courteous manner
• Screen calls to ascertain caller name and call purpose before redirecting them, especially for calls with unclear purpose (sales, market/staff intelligence gathering, etc.)
• Ensure callers are connected/redirected to the right person promptly, or accurately take a verbal message and relay it to the appropriate person in a timely manner
• Connect international business calls on behalf of staff requiring this service in the office
Meeting Room Booking/Reservation
• Manage and confirm meeting room bookings/reservations requests via calendar invite
• Reconfirm all bookings/reservations on a daily basis
• Ensure booking cancellations are actioned and updated promptly, allowing rooms to be available for other bookings
• Manage meeting arrangements and logistics, event preparations, plan catering needs and requirements, etc.
The job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal purpose of the job/role. It is not an all- inclusive listing of the required responsibilities as these may vary slightly from one location to another. The position holder will perform other responsibilities and tasks as required to achieve the agreed performance outcomes.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.