Job description / Role
– This position shall have responsibility for all day-to-day activities connected with facilitating the sale and/or rent of a real estate including but not limited to searching and networking with potential clients, showing the properties, negotiating on behalf of clients and finalizing deals.
– To interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
– Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ /lessees needs and financial resources.
– Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, landlords and lessees
– Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
– To organize and conduct viewing of available properties for potential clients, provide additional information and follow up with the clients.
– To search for new properties available on the market for rent or for sale
– To submit new properties for listing if the property owner agreed to be represented by the company.
– Prepare documents such as pre-sale contracts, purchase agreements, and leases.
– Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
– Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
– To be familiar with new upcoming real estate projects and property developments.
– Promote sales and rental of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple online listing services.
– Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
– Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature to be knowledgeable about real estate market
– College Diploma or equivalent required
– A minimum one year experience in real estate or sales preferred
– PC skills (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and MS Outlook)
– Strong attention to details and sales ability
– Communication and negotiation skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Valid driving license
About the Company
Impact Estate w.l.l. is a subsidiary of Impact w.l.l based in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The company focuses on providing a full range of consultancy services in the real estate sector to developers, landlords, individuals and corporate clients.
Our company was founded in 2008, and over the years has successfully completed numerous projects worth in excess of US$ 200 million. As a result of our various services and the company’s outstanding market knowledge, we achieved prestigious Arabian Property Awards for two consecutive years, including ‘Best Real Estate Consultancy in Bahrain’ , ‘ Highly Commended Real Estate Brokerage in Bahrain’ and ‘Highly Commended Real Estate Marketing’.