Fast Rent A Car
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
• To coordinate with HR Department regarding visa processing of new employees.
• Advise HR department regarding the costing of visas as per the status of their previous visas.
• Collecting completed documents from HR Department regarding visa and arranging to process on time after approval from PR Manager.
• Preparing the visa application on Q-Form system and labor program.
• Coordinate with PROs to submit / receive visa related documents.
• Follow up for the application approval on labor program and update on Q-Form.
• Inform HR department after getting the labor approval.
• Inform HR department to cancel the old visas of new employees if needed.
• Preparing application to Immigration for entry permits on time and update Q-Form.
• Arrange In-Out stamps or exit of employees after getting entry permit and update on Q-Form.
• Inform HR department after getting the visa entry approval from immigration.
• Submit the original of visa entry to HR department to inform the new employees.
• Preparing application of Labor card and Residence permit and update Q-Form.
• Inform HR Department to complete the required documents to submit labor card and Residence – such as Medical, Insurance, Employees signature on contract.
• Checking the missing documents on Netwasel and settle the same by submitting requirements to labor.
• Arrange the collection of original labor cards and contracts from post office and hand over the same to HR Department for the distribution to the employees.
• Attain to the employees queries pertaining to the visa and other related process.
• Coordinate with HR department regarding visa cancellation and prepare the visa cancellation documents after the approval from HR Manager.
• Prepare and update the employee list with visa / passport and other details.
• Controlling of the employees passport and keeping it in the locker safe.
• Prepare and submit settlement of E-Dirhams, Cash Online and petty cash accounts to Accounts Department with the supporting documents and bank statements after approval from PR Manager.
• Remind accounts department regarding recharge of E-Dirhams and Cash online accounts on time through PR Manager.
• Inform PR Manager on time regarding any delay on recharging the accounts from Accounts Department.
• Arrange monthly salary report of company as per Wages Protection System from HR Department and submit the same on time to Ministry of Labour.
• Monthly report to HR Department regarding the processing of visas and their expenses.
Don’t Miss: Best Job in UAE For PR Manager
• At least 2-3 years experience in liaison work with UAE Government offices.
• Bilingual communication (English & Arabic) Administration functions and organization skills
• Well known of UAE labor law
• Education: Must be a high school educated.
• Age: 25 years and above.
About the Company
Providing market-leading standards in the field of vehicle rental services, Fast Rent A Car offers arguably the most comprehensive line-up of any company in the UAE.
Since its launch in 1990, Fast Rent A Car has focused on core values such as strong customer service and excellent value for money. This successful formula has seen the Abu Dhabi-based company grow across the Emirates to become the premier locally owned vehicle rental company.