A Leading Trading And Contracting Company
Job description / Role
The incumbent will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. He will cover all the areas of project management like – Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management.
• Oversee the project construction from start to finish.
• Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
• Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
• Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
• Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
• Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
• Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
• Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
• Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• Periodic inspection of construction sites.
• Ensure project documents are complete.
• Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Jordan For Systems Administrator
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering is a must.
• Minimum 15 years of work experience in Roads and infrastructure.
• Middle East experience (in particular of Qatar would be an advantage)
• Qualification in project management or equivalent.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Direct work experience in project management capacity.
• Proven experience in people management.
• Proficient in project management software.
About the Company
A leading trading and contracting company.