Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
Project Manager – Large Developer – Ras Al Kamiah
Your new company
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to work on a large building development in Ras Al Khamiah. Our client is a leading local developer that has been involved in many prestigious developments across Ras Al Khamiah. They are an SME that has a huge focus on staff well being, and internal opportunities of their staff. From the Managing Director downwards, there is a huge emphasis on creating a working environment that will allow their staff to flourish and develop. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager that is looking to progress their career, whilst maintaining a healthy work life balance
Your new role
• You will be working alongside the Development Director to ensure to smooth the delivery of various building developments across Ras Al Khamiah. Over the course of 2 years you will be involved in 18 sub developments Managing the contractors and consultants on site
• Overseeing the designs and technical drawings, both pre contract and post contract
• Ensure that quality is driven throughout the developments
• Review contractual documents Coordinate with the local authorities
• Ensure that the development is kept within budget
What you’ll need to succeed
• Bachelor degree in property/construction, architecture, planning, urban design or engineering
• Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
• 12+ years of real estate experience with large developers (preferable in the GCC)
• Excellent development and project management skills
• Experience in launching new development projects across segments (i.e. mixed use developments, residential, retail, hospitality, leisure, offices, etc)
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.