Robert Half International (RHI)
Job description / Rol
A leading Real Estate Asset Management Firm is looking to hire a Project Controller/Accountant to manage a number of key projects reporting to the Group Finance Controller.
Projects Accounting, Controlling & Reporting
* Define Project structures, settlement rules and WIP assignments
* Management of Project Cost settlement rules and cost allocation basis in SAP
* Review & verify all project RFAs, manage Project budgets and cost allocations
* Review & verify all project PO’s, ensure budgetary controls and compliance to project procurement policies
* Review & verify all project PPCs, ensure proper allocation of cost and post relevant accounting entries.
* Prepare/Review periodic reports and perform ad-hoc analysis.
* Management all project related financial issues and provide support to all stakeholders (project team, finance team, banks etc)
Financial Accounting, controlling, closing and reporting
* Review & verify all accounting entries to eliminate accounting errors and ensure proper CC & PC allocations.
* Review & verify all customer Invoices, interest calculations and SOAs
* Define, implement and Manage profit centres & cost centres hierarchies
* Implementation and management of Cost Centre allocations/distributions rules in SAP
* Ensure compliance to VAT laws, accounting standards and internal policies & procedures
* Management of month end closing activities for the company and subsidiaries
* Prepare/review Financial Statements and management reports on monthly basis
* Review multiple reports related to AP, AR, Recurring Revenue and projects, prepared by the team
* Liaise with internal and external auditors for
* Lead the external auditing process for Real estate company
Bank Relationships & Loans Management
* Prepare Loan draw down documents, arrange necessary approvals and ensure timely project payments for Real Estate projects
* Manage internal & external loan stakeholder’s relationships. (multiple banks, project monitors, valuers, insurers, project teams etc)
* Monitor financial covenants and other CTA requirements, timely submission of information to ensure CTA compliance at all times.
* Coordinate with banks for their all ad-hoc requirements and ensure timely response at all times
* Review & verify VAT calculations on invoices (vendors/ Customers) and advise staff if needed.
* Review & verify Project PPCs VAT calculations and advice staff if needed.
* Prepare and file VAT returns for portfolio properties
SAP – Business Process Owner
* SAP business process owner for Finance, Projects & Procurement
* Assist and supervise SAP implementations and improvements
Finance Departmental Operations & Team Management
* Supervision of finance team and departmental operations
* Coaching and guiding the team in performing their day to day activities
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.