Xerox Emirates LLC
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Are you a solution focused technical expert who is not afraid of challenges? Do you like finding answers to unresolved questions? Do you enjoy working with the latest technology in the market?
If your answer to the above questions is YES, then you are the right candidate for our Systems Support Analyst role.
This job might be for you if:
• You want to work with the latest technology in the office automation/ production printer space with a Company that has Innovation as its prime motto.
• You enjoy problem solving, taking on difficult challenges and finding solutions. If you don’t know have the answer, you will elicit the support of external parties to identify the right solution.
• You pay attention to details, stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
• You communicate clearly and can explain just about anything to anyone comfortably over the phone or by a business proposal.
• You are motivated, driven and customer centric. You know the responsibility of being the face of the company for the customers.
• You are excited by the prospect of being a part of a dynamic, technology driven global fortune 500 company.
What you will be expected to do
• Apply technical knowledge and expertise in order to be able to execute the installation.
• Provide technical assistance & training to the sales team.
• Perform demonstrations and Proof-of-concept on Xerox MPS suite of tools.
• Support sales proposals & RFP’s with technical requirements.
• Provide operational and strategic support for the XOS Tool Suite, maintenance of the security infrastructure, business continuity measures, enabling provision of accurate management information, platform performance and availability of devices appropriate data.
• Present solutions in order to apply software and tools to support Xerox Services.
What you should possess:
• At least 2 years of experiences in IT Field, preferably with knowledge in TCP/IP networking or Multi-Function Device (MFD) hardware integration.
• Degree in IT or Computer Engineering
• Fluency in English, Arabic will be preferred
• Experience working with large complex LAN/WAN infrastructures.
• Xerox analyst product training or exposure to working with similar products in the office automation space will definitely give your resume an edge.
If you find the job role interesting and meet the above requirements, then APPLY NOW and be a part of XEROX, a pioneer and global leader in Digital Printing Solutions.
Don’t Miss: Job in UAE For Secretary cum Document Controller
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.