Job description / Role
PR & Media Manager position needed for a leading multinational FMCG organisation. A fantastic opportunity for someone from agency to progress for an in house position.
– Responsible for all PR initiatives – PR strategy, PR Ca lander, all Media & non Media events, Blogger/ influence, Communication workshops.
– CSR – Manage creation of CSR internal/ external
– Media Strategy – Manage Media plans with assigned agency, proactively seeks new media opportunities.
-Crisis Management – Execution of all Crisis plans/ communications.
– No more than 5 years experience in a digital Agency
– Agency experience managing multiple FMCG accounts
– Arabic speaker advantageous
Don’t Miss: Construction Manager Best Job in Dubai, UAE
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you’ve heard all that before? Read on.
We’re here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you’re hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can’t afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.