Al Shohub School
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
– Responsible for maintaining effective communications with existing parents, handling queries and being the liaison between other school personnel and departments.
– Promoting the school to new parents, coordinating school tours and events and creating newsletters for new and existing parents.
– Maintain open lines of communication to existing parents to ensure their concerns, complaints and compliments feedback are handled effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
– Marketing the School to a wider community
– No specialised qualifications are required for the role but a good standard of education would be expected. Previous experience in a Marketing / Communications role will be beneficial.
– Should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
– A minimum of two years in a customer focused role
– We are seeking an individual with a customer-centred philosophy that can develop and maintain strong working relationships with both parents and School staff
– Bilingual (Arabic and English); an effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing.
– Has the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
– Computer literate.
About the Company
Al Shohub Private School is a prestigious Abu Dhabi Private School which offers a British style education based upon the National Curriculum of England which is delivered in the medium of English. We deliver the UAE Ministry of Education curriculum in Arabic for Arabic Language, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
The school has been recently rebranded and we have embarked on a vibrant journey to take the school to ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for teachers who are innovative, experienced and emotionally intelligent practitioners. We work with our students to engender a deep and reflective approach to learning, as we are educating the UAE leaders of the future.
Our students range from FS to Year 12 and they come to learn with the highest expectations of their teachers. Are you looking to play a significant role in taking a school along the road to outstanding? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.