Menasa & Partners
Job description / Role
This role will be to work for a leading engineering consultancy to be based in Doha- Qatar. The role will be reporting to the Communications Manager, the Senior Public Relations Officer role will coordinate and support the development of communication, stakeholder engagement and public relations deliverables in the implementation of the Public Communication strategy.
• Develop content communications and information material that supports the delivery of the Public Communication strategy
• Research and highlight activities and opportunities to support public communication for the engineering consultancies Programme
• Manage sub-consultants and officers and liaise with the programme team and staff to ensure the timely completion of public communication deliverables.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strong speaking and writing skills in English and Arabic
• Minimum of 6 years of experience of public communications, marketing or public relations
• Excellent working knowledge of communication tactics, methods and best practice
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or associated field.
• Leadership and management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Planning and organising
• Accepts responsibility and project ownership
• Cultural sensitivity and stakeholder engagement skills
Don’t Miss: QAQC Manager Best Job in Dubai
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.