Location: United Kingdom
Job description / Role
Media Ad Sales – London
Our client, a large media company, is urgently looking for a Media Ad Sales Executive to be based in London, UK. Reporting to the Regional Ad Sales Director, you will be primarily be responsible for in selling advertising products such as Airtime/TV Commercial spots, Digital Advertising, Event Sponsorship and other ancillary products with advertising potential.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Business development and lead generation activities to increase customer client base and grow existing business.
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients, both direct accounts and agencies, to fulfil client’s needs more effectively.
• Meet and exceed annual Sales budget.
• Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
• Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
• Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs and developing proposals.
• Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new packages, seasonal campaigns and other opportunities that will benefit the clients.
• Tailor fit and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients to sell all advertising opportunities.
• Prepare media plan/proposals according to client’s budget.
• Periodic market scanning to identify untapped industries in the region.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Extensive experience in advertising with minimum 3 years advertising agency background in the region.
• Preferably with experience in digital advertising sales and is knowledgeable in the different digital branding solutions in the Middle East.
• Experience of working with multicultural partners/clients.
• Strong leadership and management skills within a multicultural business environment.
• Strong presence, communication, and interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate and manage at all levels.
• Exceptional business judgment and commercial awareness.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.