Location: Sharjah, UAE
Job description / Role
Objectives: Sales and Marketing in the Northern Emirates.to look after all activities to reach a monthly target of AED 750,000 monthly
Main responsibilities: 1. Managing 15 Sales Executives and Consultants
2. Grow the business to all Emirates and reach the target
3. Advice and Motivate the team to achieve their goal
4. Enquiry analysis and reporting it to the Management team
5. Marketing plans and implementation of the same within the stipulated budgets
6. Coordinating with Deputy Managers regarding the daily progress of the team activities and reporting to management
7. Coordination of classes in the Northern Emirates (Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah etc.)?
8. Online marketing in coordination with the Faculty and Operations Head to do advertisements
A) Print media for degree
C) Course Takers
D) My Private Tutor
9. Preparing monthly sales budgets, support and make necessary arrangments to maintain a minimum possibility of their monthly targets ie. If a consultants target is 40,000 he/she should ……..
10. Training the consultants to achieve their targets and move to the next level. Evaluate and analyse the sales executive/consultants by international rating methodology. Regular market survey should be conducted and new initiatives should be added so that the organization grows and achieves the target audience in the best way.
11. Daily report should be send to the management, Varghese/Ajmal & Anil
12. All finance related activities should be done in coordination with Shibu
13. Meeting with Business counterparts to develop the region allocated
14. Preparing a proper Pricing Policy for N.E
15. Present and implement Incentive Plans
16. Implement Executive action plan
17. Prepare corporate and retail plans every month & review the samewith team and Management
18. Prepare 3 detailed plan – 600K / 450K / 400K
19. Prepare and implement discount Policy
20. Keep a close watch on the Vehicle expenses
21. Meet executive team every alternate day in Sharjah
22. Plan & monitor consultant actions plans and monthly business promotions
23. Report to executive team daily reports
24. Prepare Procedure and Policy
25. Meet up with Dubai counterpart once a month to share your developments and how you can contribute to the group
26. Prepare Sales Force structure and maintain the targets even if any staff is on leave or left the institute
27. Should be responsible to hire new members to the team
28. Prepare a detailed duty and responsibilities for the team
29. Guide the consultants/executives for outdoor marketing such as prepare appointments/List companies to be visited etc.
30. Provide enough leads to each consultants and provide feedbacks for the same in a report form to the management.
31. Train the consultants to target their business as per the product mix decided by the group.
Reporting to: CEO
Subordinates: Sales Executives and Consultants
Other interactions: All departments
Number required: 1
Desired start date: 15th Aug 2018
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: 1000 to 1300 – 1500 to 2000
Travel requirements: Frequent Travel
Gross monthly base salary: As per Experience
Commission / Bonus: Yes
Other Benefits: Car/Mobile
University Qualifications: Minimum MBA marketing
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Education related field in Sales and Marketing
Specialist knowledge: Marketing and Finance
Age Range: 35 to 45
Gender Preference: Any
Nationality Preference: Indian
Language Fluency: English/Hindi/Malayalam/Arabic
Current Location: Anywhere
Driving License Essential
About the Company
An Information Technology Company with a backing of nearly three decades worth of experience. We are known to all our stakeholders as a source of innovative solutions, quality customized software and reliable support services.
Today IIL provides Integrated Information System solutions in several vertical domains, where it has decades of experience. IIL’s solutions automate the core business processes of the customers in these domains using a combination of IIL’s products, services and required components from other reputed partners. IIL’s current major success has been in the Telecommunication, Insurance and Border Management domains. IIL has completed such projects in over 20 countries.
Informatics partnerships with some of the worlds’ leading software vendors and hardware manufacturers greatly broaden its knowledge and expand our horizons. Reaching the corners of the IT World through partners, Informatics is in a position to deliver the most feasible solutions from some of the worlds’ leading companies utilizing internationally benchmarked standards and procedures.