A Leading Internet Platform in the Middle East
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Looking for a practical, hands-on role that gives you full business exposure and the opportunity to grow one of the most exciting start-ups into a massive business?
Helpling is the leading online platform for on-demand home services. We are an intermediary platform that matches customers with cleaners. Through our platform/app, customers can book a cleaner in only 60 seconds.
We launched our Middle East operations in 2015 in Dubai, and we are looking for a passionate and capable [name of position] to oversee our business operations.
Helpling is a Rocket Internet & MEIG backed venture, currently active in more than 200 cities in nine countries around the globe, where we serve ten-thousands of customers every day.
You will be part of a very International Helpling and Rocket Internet Team. You will be surrounded by young, smart and hard-working professionals who are very passionate about the startup environment. Small teams and lots of responsibilities. The roles often overlap, and we all work as a team.
We are looking for a self-reliant self-starter who enjoys entrepreneurial work. As the Marketing Manager, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. You must have extensive knowledge in marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills. This is a hands-on opportunity to build upon your strong track record in marketing.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision
• Prepare and manage a marketing plan (digital and offline)
• Help create and promote the overall brand identity of the company
• Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
• Collect and analyze market research data and apply it to current projects
• Identify potential markets and test them extensively
• Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
• Run campaigns across multiple social media platforms
• Design and oversee ad layouts
• Oversee and write copy and content for marketing material
• Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
• Oversee and prepare marketing budgets
• Negotiate advertising contracts
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Dubai, UAE For Devops Engineer
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field; Master preferred
• Extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
• Digital marketing/advertising expertise is a must
• Experience in website design and content development; experience in copy writing
• Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
• Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
• Stellar written and oral communication skills
• Driver’s License preferred
• An entrepreneurial spirit passionate about the start-up scene and ready to roll up your sleeves to build the next Dubai success story
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written English skills a must
• Arabic is a plus
• Flexibility comfortable working with people from a variety of backgrounds
• A sense of humor
In return, we offer you a challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment, with the chance to make this role your own and develop your skills to bring out the successful entrepreneur within!
Location: Dubai, Business Bay
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
About the Company
A leading internet platform in the Middle East.