KONE Middle East
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are looking for a dynamic fresh graduate who is looking to develop career in sales & business development in a multinational. The core focus of the role will involve market mapping, research, generating sales and business development.
We are looking for a go getter with a customer focused attitude and someone who understands the importance of building and maintaining relationships.
This is a great opportunity to work in an dynamic sales work environment and to enhance your interpersonal skills and build professional relationships.
• Conduct market mapping exercise
• Research and recommend new opportunities.
• Proactively develop and create customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
• Create, communicate and lead sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
• Document the customer and contact information, maintains customer data
• Proactively generate opportunities from outside current customer base
• Accountable for finding customer needs and that KONE’s solution matches with the needs
• Maintains full information of opportunities, tasks and visits (sales funnel management)
• Responsible for timely and accurate reporting in CRM
• Responsible for gathering relevant information about market and competitors from the field
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Self-driven when it comes to prospecting and initiating / following leads
• Dynamic and eager to learn
• Must be fluent in English & Arabic
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Driving license is preferable
About the Company
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.
KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.