Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
– To identify the problem, act quickly by giving immediate and adequate treatment
– Keep the emotional balance and deal with injuries that need more attention
– Arrange without delay for shifting of casualty to a medical care (Hospital)
– Keep the record on patients and of the incident
– To generate periodical reports as needed to the project and to the head office
– To keep records of medicine and other facilities utilized
Diploma/Degree in Nursing, must have DHA license with 3+ years experience in hospital/clinic/construction company etc. Candidates who are immediately available will be given preference. Must be computer literate.
Don’t Miss: Permanent Way Design Engineer Job in Vietnam
About the Company
SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Construction SANJOSE Real Estate SANJOSE Energy and Environment SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.