Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a large pharmaceutical company based in the UAE. Our client is looking for a Learning and Development Manager. In this role, you will be for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees. This position assesses organization developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees from initial inductions to leadership programs for senior executives plus pharmaceutical technical training. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate and enhance performance with the intention to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within an organization.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs on corporate level.
• Creating training programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment and proposes training and development programs and objectives at all levels.
• Maintaining budgets and relationships with training vendors and consultants
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
• Develops and maintains organizational communications such as online news and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
• Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results and ROI.
• Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
• Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements.
• Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective
• Designing training curriculums for all employees.
• Design, develop and facilitate pharmaceutical technical training programs as GMP,GLP
• Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Graduate of pharmacy and or HR or any related business management fields.
• L&D qualification or Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same position in pharma field.
• Proven experience as an L&D Manager or similar
• Experience in technical pharmaceutical training is a must.
• Experience in management, development and talent training
• Experience designing and supplying a variety of training styles
• Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
• Experience in project management and budgeting
• Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
• Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audience
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.