There has been a great deal of demand over the past couple of years because of the effectiveness of chemical floor hardeners. These floor hardeners were in use back then, but these days with the advent of new floor coatings and hardeners they are majorly used at all outdoor as well as construction projects.
When you see all those shiny, glossy finish floorings at the commercial space, you surely are interested to get one for your space. Those glossy finish floorings are nothing but have polyaspartic floor coating which makes them look neat and beautiful. Perfect for commercial spaces, this floor coating is extremely easy on your pockets.
Dilemma about Chemical Floor Hardeners
Chemical floor hardeners have inorganic compound as their main ingredients that undergoes a series of complex chemical reactions to mature the concrete/flooring surface. There are different types of floor hardeners that are water soluble as well as some are directly applicable or has to be gel with other chemicals depending on the flooring requirements as well as to comply it with present day’s health and safety regulations.
Polyaspartic Floor Coating – New Emerging Flooring Trend
To explain from a technical perspective it is “aliphatic polyuria”. This type of coating is been widely used for commercial spaces like gym, restaurants, parking areas warehouses etc. Incorporated with Urethane and Epoxy coatings they are widely available in different finishes and coatings.
This floor coating has emerged as an alternative to Urethane or Epoxy types flooring for following reasons:
- They are high in chemical hence stain resistance
- It is superior substrate adhesion and comes with great durability
- It only requires 1 day installation and the next day it is as normal as you seem
Benefits of Polyaspartic Floor Coatings
Polyaspartic floor coating delivers way better longevity when compared to traditional floorings. They can be matched at a higher level that comes at an affordable price range. Whether you have a greasy garage or high traffic commercial space, outdoors or indoors this floor coating is able to give you a sturdy, long lasting protection.
Apart from the above mention, XPS polyaspartic floor coatings offer:
- Great corrosion protection
- No or little down time
- Best for decorative concrete floorings especially with high foot traffic
- Ability to be apply in extreme temperatures
- UV stable so it doesn’t degrade if exposed to sunlight
- Scratch, stain resistance, and industrial chemical resistance
- It can resist salt, oil, gas, fat, and mild acids
- Great adhesion to concrete with a 500+ psi
- Remains clear and won’t discolor or blush even if exposed to moisture
- Will form an excellent bond to concrete
- Offers flexibility in different curing agents
Do You Want a Highly Finished Floor Coating But Can’t Afford It?
Xtremepolishingsystems.com is a leading name when it comes to floor cleaning products, chemical floor hardeners and polyaspartic floor coating at a competitive price. The company offers coating solutions for both exterior and interior spaces. Commercial flooring that takes a lot of investment and time to re-do the flooring, the polyaspartic floor coating reduces the installation time along with eliminating the cost. The maintenance of this flooring is next to zero, it doesn’t require a lot of time to spend cleaning the flooring.