Job description / Role
• Install and configure specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
• Initiate systems and network troubleshooting and monitoring, ensure that defective components are replaced as needed and update CRM helpdesk accordingly.
• Provide on-site and remote support to users for problems related to the network, the operator, the software, operating systems and system hardware diagnosis.
• Place support calls to network solution providers and other IT support companies as requested by the hierarchy (not applicable for multimedia)
• Communicate with suppliers as requested in order to get the necessary support regarding Brand Communication interface and files (not applicable for multimedia)
• Keep track of all existing and deployed Point of Sale (P.O.S. machines)
• Train stores team members on the system and its various applications (not applicable for multimedia)
• Assist the IT team in the pre-opening phase of new stores (not applicable for multimedia)
• Specific for Multimedia: Inspect personal computer equipment; install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drivers on user’s premises.
• Provide updates, status and completion information to the hierarchy, the problem request tracking system and/or users.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Technical Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Knowledge in configuring switches, routers, ISDN modems, Windows Applications (Exchange Server, Active Directory, Printers and other)
• Fluency in English
• Valid Driving License is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Cultural Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Analytical Thinking
• Attention to details
• Change and Adaptability
• Communication Skills
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.