Job description / Role
• Generating new inquiries.
• Identifying the potential clients in the market by survey and research
• Sending pre-qualification letters / presentations / proposals / quotes to the prospective clients.
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
• Establishing and maintaining good rapport with existing as well as new customers.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination till Closing the Deal.
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
• Staying in touch with the clients during course of project execution
• Liaise internally with other departments such as Commercial, Operation, Finance, Human Resources.
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues.
• Cold calls as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so as to enhance the company’s performance.
• Collecting customer feedback and conducting post completion surveys with clients upon completion of their projects.
Don’t Miss: Hydroponic & Farm Manager Job in Qatar
• Candidate should have a degree &/ or Business Degree in Sales / Marketing major preferred) and/or equivalent work experience.
• 5-6 Years of experience in construction sector in the areas of Business Development / Sales.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L. was incorporated in Doha – Qatar in 1994, as an associate of the SASCO Group of companies. The company offers services such as Pre Fabricated Buildings, Hot Rolled Steel structures and various other industrial solutions, to suit the specific requirement of our clients. KBC takes pride in its innovative concepts and systems and systems and genuine efforts to provide customixed solutions.
KBC is managed by experienced professionals with a team of qualified engineers, supervisors anf highly skilled technicians. We have completed hundreds of projects for our clients, well within the planned budget and time frame at various locations across the state.
The fully automated and equipped workshops are capable of taking up technically challenging projects and ensuring their completion with the highest precision. KBC possesses the capacity to complete projects well within the planned period of time which is a pre requisite to stay afloat in the industry. The ability to complete quality projects on time has earned KBC the name “FAST TRACK STEEL BUILDERS”.
We are committed to the pursuit of value creation and transparancy through profitable growth. Our prime focus is on competitive pricing, quality assurance and timely delivery.