Location: United Kingdom
Job description / Role
• Identify and rectify defects on aircraft
• Carry out and supervise schedule maintenance
• Complete all documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures
• Promote Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control within an Aircraft Engineering environment at all times
• Knowledge and understanding of gas turbine engines (turbo props)
• Airframe/Propulsion Systems experience and knowledge
• Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
• Knowledge of EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
• Supervisory experience in military/civilian aircraft engineering and maintenance of airworthiness standards
• Supervisor experience in Shift Control – desirable
• Fixed/Rotary Wing Experience – desirable
• Detailed understanding of all Civil and Military Airworthiness Safety Regulations
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients – helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.