PSR Solutions International
Location: Saipan, United States
Job description / Role
The Senior Site Architect will be a key member of the International Architecture team and responsible for project management and project construction delivery.
Project Delivery/Leadership Responsibilities
• Perform hands-on role of Site Architect and Project Manager on assigned projects
• Ensure timely delivery of projects that are professionally executed within established budgets
• Management, mentoring and leadership of the technical and design staff, including design and technical direction, project management and support of other offices as required
• Ensure constructive leadership and mentoring of junior staff and effective collaboration with other offices and divisions
• Ensure projects are completed with high levels of technical competency. Ensure quality assurance mandates and processes occur. Review and be accountable for design and contract documentation
• Lead teams to pursue highest level of design excellence throughout the construction and delivery of projects
• Promote an environment that fosters innovation
• Coordinate with Client, Contractors and local clients team.
• Attend site and project coordination meetings at appropriate stages.
• Review of the progress of contractor’s work and to advise accordingly.
• Review the contractor’s work in place for conformance with the design intent.
• Respond to contractor submitted RFI’s
• Review and comment on architectural and interior fit out show drawings.
• 10 to 20 years of architectural experience
• Bachelor in Architecture or above
• Solid understanding of all phases of a project: competing for the commission, designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to construction completion
• Ability to travel to or live in foreign countries as required for business
• Experience with both small and large, complex projects
• Familiarity with hospitality, high-rise & Commercial project
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client’s ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate’s over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.