General Electric (GE)
Location: United Kingdom
Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Business Process Analyst position supports the BHGE Commercial Excellence team in defining and executing critical global initiatives to drive continuous progress toward building best-in-class Global Operations processes and digital transformation in BHGE.
In the role of Business Process Analyst – Commercial Excellence, you will:
– Develop strategic partnerships with key business and functional stakeholders to proactively identify digital transformation opportunities within Global Operations to drive business performance, process efficiency, and commercial team engagement
– Act as specialist project lead and an expert in your field to coordinate stakeholders, tailor business needs and facilitate discovery sessions to structure and plan our digital footprint
– Drive execution and lead the change management of global BHGE special projects and initiatives for the Global Operations organization (i.e. sales process development & commercial operating mechanisms)
– Partner with the BHGE systems teams to streamline the Global Ops reporting processes to drive data quality, process simplification, and enhanced analytics
– Multi-faceted role with responsibilities that will evolve to align to current business objectives
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent knowledge and experience
– Considerable experience in Commercial / Sales operations, process improvement, project management, cross functional engagement and/or Digital transformation
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test.
– Strong business acumen
– Capable of influencing global teams to effectively drive execution on large scale projects
– International digital experience involving stakeholders from multiple business areas
– Strong experience in working in complex matrix organizations
– Demonstrated ability to translate business vision into tactical execution
– Extensive understanding of digital landscape and technologies, especially CRM and data visualization software (i.e. Seismic, Tableau, SAS)
– PC proficiency (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access)
– Exceptional project management skills
– Excellent process implementation, development and change management skills
– Driven, self-motivated and results oriented
– Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff including senior management team
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Don’t Miss: URGENT Quantity Surveyor Job in Dubai
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE\’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE\’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it\’s the world\’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world\’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.