Michael Page Sales
Location: Leeds , West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
The Business Development Manager role is centred around winning new business and growing revenues for this market-leading print display and signage organisation.
The client is a market leading print project and design agency specialising in selling a range of print solutions into a range of clients, including retail, professional services and events.
- Identifying new business opportunities
- On-board new clients and build commercial pipeline
- Consultative sales approach to successfully analyse customer needs
- Manage design project through to implementation
- Manage accounts on an ongoing basis
Don’t Miss: Business Development Executive Job in UK
- Consultative sales approach
- Experienced in full sales cycle, from lead generation to account management
- Ability to present to a variety of clients
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience in print B2B sector
- Motivated to progress and develop career in print design sales
- Market-leading salary (Flexible depending on experience)
- Car/Car allowance
- Great commission structure
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.