Club and Spa Manager – Central London
My client, a high-end luxury residential development in the heart of Central London is now looking for an experienced Health Club and Spa Manager to launch a brand new residential health club and spa.
As the Club and Spa Manager, you will be responsible for the mobilization and launch of this excellent multi-faceted facility and the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and their guests.
You will take responsibility for all operational aspects of the Club including quality, rota management, team management and development, maintenance & Health and Safety, customer service including serving light refreshments, organizing external practitioners, treatments and personal training.
You will also be responsible for the service level performance of the club ensuring that finance and control procedures are implemented.
You will lead a team responsible for the highest achievements in customer service and guest interaction. Service Delivery must be at the highest level at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Good written and verbal command in the English Language and have a thorough knowledge of the Hospitality/Spa industry
- Good standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel
- 5-star Management experience of running a private club and spa
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a pools and heat cabins
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time often switching from one to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Pool Plant trained
- First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responder qualified
- Concierge Services
- Customer Service
- Energetic Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.