Job description / Role
Training and Engagement Manager for Crew members
You will be responsible for training staff to deliver an exceptional experience to customers by tailoring the training to customer needs, building client relations and creating engagement strategies.
– First in class product, service & solution provider within the travel retail sector.
– Engage with key stakeholders both internal and external to promote the department and its strategies to generate new business.
– Help design, implement & manage revenue generating incentives to achieve and exceed targets.
– Provide onsite support during roadshows, training & events
– Consider the cost of planned programs, keep within budgets and assess the return on investment of any training or development.
– A competitive salary package.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work from your own initiative.
– Strong understanding of the commercial retail environment & Travel retail.
– Background in FMCG/ Large retail chain environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.