Job description / Role
This role requires you to act as a strategic partner and collaborate with business units across the organisation for delivery of projects across Business Strategy, Business Development, Enterprise Performance Management and Business Planning. The role will also require you to participate in the analysis of business performance, market trends and strategic opportunities in order to support strategic business decision-making and the definition of the Group’s strategic plans
This organisation is well established and successful across the region with an interesting portfolio of business interests and a strong desire to continuously evolve and develop as an organisation.
* Lead the development of business plans and feasibility studies to enter new verticals, proactive identification of potential partners in selected verticals as assigned by Head – Business Planning to achieve optimum revenues and company strategies.
* Partner with the organizations leadership for assigned functions and advice on factors to consider in developing successful business plans in order to support effective cascading of group strategies
* Formulate, review / develop and update economic/business/marketing models designed to provide market intelligence for the organizations leadership.
* Lead/develop research and analytical reports on potential market opportunities for organic growth or growth by partnership (acquisitions, joint ventures, or alliances) including competitive environment and market trends to support informed decision-making.
* Lead/develop a reporting framework that allows the organisation and business units to have full visibility on progress in achieving defined objectives.
* Lead/develop the organizations dashboard highlighting critical indices to present a holistic view of the organization’s performance in alignment to the overall strategy and business plan.
* Demonstrate the ability to drive business development to win new work from existing customers, as well as new customers across the Group.
* Diagnose and assess customer needs. Prescribe, design and convert strategic proposals into approved interventions using the full range of existing or custom P&BE content, solutions, and / or programs.
* Lead/ Develop all related reports and statements in a comprehensive, accurate and timely manner, and meet business and functional requirements and standards
* Incredible organisation
* Pay an attractive tax-free salary
* Additional Benefits
Don’t Miss: Assistant Sales Manager Job in Saudi Arabia
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business/Finance
* Minimum of 6 years’ experience in strategy, market assessment and business development
* Experience working in management consulting firms is essential
* Can have experience working in Strategic Planning Departments
* Experience in financial modelling
* High Analytical/Numerical ability
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.