Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
The Trade Marketing Executive assists the Trade Marketing Manager and Senior Trade Marketing Executive in implementing the marketing activities in the local market, manages local relationships and analyze the sales. He/she is responsible for executing local marketing action plan and acts as a country liaison (customers, retailers, mall, competition)
Main Responsibilities :
– Implementation of the in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from Retail Marketing Manager/Brand manager
– Oversees the performance and reports it to Retail Marketing Manager/Brand manager
– Analyzes profitability of the store/brands & monitors market share
– Conducts monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traffic in store and store KPI’s
– Monitors customer feedback
– Responsible for the coordination/execution of the sales force animation program (brands training, incentive, data colUniversity Degree in Business or Marketinglection)
– Acts as a country liaison with retailers, malls
o Manage podium bookings, podium creation & annual advertising space opportunity with malls
o Source local service providers
– Analyze competition, best practices in local market and reports to Retail Marketing Manager / Brand Manager
– Responsible for forecasting new products orders & logistics coordination
– Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Marketing of global brands in FMCG, Luxury, B to B, Brand development, Trade Marketing, Retail Marketing, ideally for multiple networks and multiple markets
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.