Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Uses management tools to produce management information on power, cooling and space and investigate issues where necessary;
• Carries out routine audit and checks to ensure adherence to policies and procedures;
• Facilitates the implementation of mandatory electrical safety testing;
• Performs scheduled maintenance (MIC) of all electrical and ACU equipment including the completion of electronic workbook and database records;
• To restore service on all electrical and ACU network faults under the supervision of the RCC. Complete Maintenance Service Outage (MSO) reports within 24-hours and Fault Investigation Reports (FIR) within 48-hours of service restoration;
• Ensures all MIC, MSO and FIR records and reports are completed as per the company processes and procedures;
• To perform other ancillary tasks related to the main job function as delegated by the immediate management;
• To be prepared to serve at other locations as and when required to meet business needs;
• To provide “on the job familiarization” to the technicians as directed by regional management;
• Monitors compliance against agreed processes and investigates, assesses and resolves incidents of non-compliance, escalating where necessary;
• Grants users required physical accesses and monitors and reports on overall access control.
Don’t Miss: Cost Control Engineer Job in Qatar
• A recognized post secondary education qualification and apprenticeship in the power plant mechanical/diesel, power plant electrical and air-conditioning/electrical field.
• At least 3 years general engineering experience in the relevant discipline.
• Must have experience of outside working practices in a Middle East environment and climate.
• Must be able to follow instructions and orders from Line Management.
• Must have driving license from country of origin and a valid KSA driving licence.
• Ability to read, write and speak a basic level of English language.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.