General Electric (GE)
Job description / Role
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
For our GE Healthcare Digital business, we are looking for a Process Architect for Middle East region with a focus on Radiology and Cardiology. The Healthcare Digital Process Architect works directly with our clients, applying deep healthcare process expertise, change management and data analysis to drive better clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
The process architect works within our Insights analytics team to drive sustainable change for our clients, based on process re-design, data analysis and dash boarding.
– Identify bottlenecks and optimization opportunities in client processes
– Map the “as is” processes and the “to be” processes in radiology departments
– Translate workflow optimization into measurable KPIs that can be monitored and adjusted
– Work with GE data analysts to provide dashboards to support and monitor process optimization
– Develop and provide benchmarks and analytics to help clients to compare their performance with others.
– Implement guidelines and combine them with data measurements to constantly analyze guideline compliance of customer units
– Sell analytics and process improvement services to customers and support broader sales organization in commercial activities on healthcare analytics
– Support the customer understanding the steps required to undergo process changes to implement solutions and work to accelerate the change process (CAP)
– Bachelor’s degree in hospital administration, biomedical engineering and industrial engineering or related disciplines
– Working experience in healthcare, healthcare IT or consulting industries
– Combination of deep domain knowledge in healthcare processes, business knowledge, change management skills and industry knowledge to effectively drive change with the customer
– Experience helping teams go through change and the change process, involving a complex scope with systems and process design and implementations
– Strong communication, presentation and active listening skills
– Language skills: Fluent English, Turkish and/or Arabic are assets
– Experience with problem solving and root cause analysis
– Customer focused, good in customer conversations
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE\’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE\’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it\’s the world\’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world\’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.